Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pretty mugs


Nowadays I pay attention to a lot of details of my life. I treasure every moments I have... and enjoy every bits of my time including when I sipped my coffee in the morning.. with my favorite mug of course.
Speaking of mugs... Did anyone has a favorite one ? or you just don't really care about mugs anyway ? as long as you can drink from it right ? LOL
but for me ( now ) drinking from lovely mugs is different.
Mine is a pretty flowery mugs with Red and White roses...
But I still missing something ...  what I need now is a Mug Rug....
If I don't have at least one Mug Rug, then I can't say I pay attention to the details right ? ... LOL...
I will make one... 

Under the mug is my log cabin quilt... but it is for a table cloth... not a mug rug...
I need one... I want one ( or more ) to complete my ritual coffee morning...
Do you have a mug rug ? share with me.... I want to see.. :)

I am still learning for not ignoring the small details of my life.
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment