Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What's on my desk now ?

I've been busy cleaning up my studio for a few days...
Yes... it takes days.... 

I dig some of unfinished project... I don't want to pile all those project unattended any longer.. I want things all done well so every body can enjoy them... instead of  hidden in my junk closet.
ooh well,  it is easier said than done.

I found this little doll they are faceless... ( for a long time ) ooh I am so sorry... so I just need to work on their face.. and I do it right away. No more.. tomorrow.
Yeay me... wow, usually I get excited when doing a new project, but now I felt like my hands are needed.
 I can't finished this in one day... ooh my ... it seems like an easy things to do... but can't do it easily.
ooh well, at least they are on my desk now... 

This is how they are.. when I found them...


and need a facelift lady... ?
LOL

so glad to see them smiles.... 
I heart them so much...
Now... you see how they are so pretty with black and blue eyes.. and those little red lips... need more embellishment to make them more attractive...

These ladies will be function as a Pin Cushion.. they are soft and perfect to put all those pin in place. Fun and Functional. I like it.

Still more works to do...1 more junk drawer to dig in..

Felt great to be able to have energy to  finished what I've started. :)
'Na

Membersihkan studio jahitku itu perlu waktu berhari-hari... dan banyak ditemukan   kerjaan yang belum terselesaikan setelah sekian lama bersembunyi di laci. 

Nah itu dia foto2 ibu2 ala Matryoshka doll yang berfungsi sebagai pin cushion...

Yang penting mereka sudah ada di meja kerja sekarang.... jadi patut dan harus diselesaikan... :)

Senangnya punya energi untuk menyelesaikan kerjaan yang sekian lama sudah tertunda...
Yuuuk mariiiii aku beresin kerjaan dulu yaa...

'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment