Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Amigurumi


This Japanese craft of softie crocheted toys caught my eyes. I see them in the first time while browsing a book about crochet ... then when I eager to learn ... i just google for the pattern... See.. if there is a will... there is a way.... :)


They are so cute.. and as you increase your skill.. you can make anything you can imagine..
Wow !
I was  so curious how this things were made... so..I tried one, and another one and another one... this is addicted.


Always try with a small project...
The feeling of accomplishment is incredible, and take you to keep wanting doing it....
All you need to know is a basic crochet and off you go... learning how to read the pattern is not difficult. You just have to try it yourself !

Sesuatu yang baru memang menyenangkan ! salah satunya bagi saya adalah membuat Amigurumi . Amigurumi adalah salah satu kerajinan jepang yang menggunakan tehnik merajut.
Sekali mencoba, pasti tidak mau lepas dari benang dan hakken....
Yuk.. kita coba


This is a Cup cake amigurumi dan little hat amigurumi. I made this as a pincushion. It is lovely, isn't it ?

First turtle...


Second turtle...
I made several of these .... and now they live in a new house.... oh I need to make one to stay in my house then... :)



Little snail....

Happy Creating Amigurumi ....
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment