Saturday, November 02, 2013

Little cute clown

These little cute clowns were with me since I found them at the art market. I have 2 more just in case some one will adopt them.... :).   
 
I haven't named him yet... hmmm any suggestion ?
See how he spent time having fun...

Looking out from the car window...enjoying all the shops at Ubud-Bali.

                                 

So many things to see.... so little time... ooooooh.....


Thirsty anyone ?  Young coconut was today's choice.... cute, eh ?

The waiter in this cafe had his big grin when he saw me took a picture of this cutie pie....                
       




That's a wood carving door on the back ground, isn't it beautiful?

                                                                              


             
 A carved stone statue...  I saw a worker at Hotel put the flowers on them.. every morning.... how amazing they pay attention to every details  . This gives me a lesson that I shouldn't ignore every details in my work... cause details matters... :) 
and look at him standing on the sand....
                                
Finally, at the end of the day.. after a long day walking... and shopping.... He had time to just sit and relax....

I'll certainly take him along wherever I travel.. I will tell you about where we're going and what we're doing....

Feeling  full of Joy.... :)
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment