Friday, November 15, 2013

Food for your soul


What is the right food for your soul... every person might have a different kind...
For me... anything related to nature is my kind of food for my soul.
It can be a scenery.. landscape... garden... flowers... trees.. foliage .... Nature gives me such an energy to live my life.. they gives me inspirations through their color

When I was breathing the fresh air in the morning while doing the morning walk is really satisfy my soul. That's when I have a moment to really go deep in a gratitude feelings.

That is why I want to surround my house with nature as much as possible. I want to have a sanctuary where I can sit and breathe and enjoying the nature in my own house. Having a back terrace with a comfy chair and lots of plants is on my wish list... and uh, with a little pond... would be lovely... :)

I still need working on  my garden to be my sanctuary….
Still looking for inspirations though…
All those greenery is a feast to my eyes… 
I like gardening. Seeing plants grow makes me happy. 

I like a saying about Gardening :
Those who love gardening harvest happiness..

That is very true... I watch them grow.. I am excited if I found some buds on my plants.


I spend this weekend at my mom's house... and we we went hunting for plants. Exciting !
I like being in the Nursery... just go around and see all the beautiful colors  of flowers and  foliage...  There is a joy in my heart seeing all those plants...

I took a picture while doing the hunting...




Still learning to know so much plants .. I love the Bromelias and Bougenville.  They come in lots of colors of green to pink and red...

Gardening... makes my soul happy..
so... let's just do it.

Happy Gardening,...
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment