Thursday, November 21, 2013

Quilted Bag

I have made Quilts,  toys, doll... and now  I made this useful  Quilted bag with a darling doll head as a brooch.

This bag carry my yarn or books and changing cloth or even a baby bottle :) .

Actually this fabric is a table cloth... I might spilled coffee or anything that makes a yellow spot... so.. I can't use it as a table cloth anymore..But I love this fabric and it is a heavier than cotton. so just perfect for sturdy bag.
I cut it.. and make this a simple square bag..
still useful, that's what I like.



Too plain to just leave it without this art doll face... 

 
I choose to be Happy today.. :)
'Na


2 comments:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: An Inspiration For When No One Cares About Your Dreams .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete