Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Mixed media painting

What do you do to satisfy your creative spirit ?   

Even I do creative works almost everyday.. still I need to do something  that I can free myself without worry if some one else like it or not. 
I love to do this.... mixing things. 
Mixed Media painting is really an art form that can makes me so content. I love the process and so happy if I see the result.. that is expressing my feelings. I can do whatever I want to do... cutting, gluing, painting.... what a fun things to do....

I make this mixed media painting in a small canvas          ( remember to always start a little project before move on to another big project ) 

Here it is.....


What is so good about this is that you can do and re do it just the way you like it... no one will protest... this is truly your heart speaking.... oh Love it. The freedom is like unleash something from your heart and mind... You become your truly self...and that felt so good.

If the ideas in your mind are swirling around... If your heart wants to sing it songs.. and your hands just felt itchy to start making something creative... so this is just right... Mixed Media painting. Why don't you try it ?

Happy to be free...
' Na

No comments:

Post a Comment