Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bali Bedcover

Bali has their own unique Batik pattern.. I'm talking about Bali Bed cover.. the one that are done with Batik process and they put the color like they are painting on the cloth. After they are done doing the top then they machine quilt it usually following the lines.
My mom has  a beautiful one.. covering her bed...

This Bed cover only use one color. This one is my mom's color choices... but sure not mine. It's oke with me if this done in only one color.. I've one that are painted in only  blue color ... but actually my color choices is more colorful..

I just found out that we can order this Bedcover custom made and they can make it with our design. Wow... I just have to try...
Hmmm.. I'm better drawing now... :)

Now, keep yourself warm in this cold month.. better with a Quilt for sure...because under a quilt you'll feel warmth and love...
'Na




No comments:

Post a Comment