Saturday, November 02, 2013

Blue quilt for wedding gift

I made this quilt as a wedding gift for my sister... . It was in the year of 2000.  But  she received her gift a year later... LOL

I was a beginner quilters back then... so I picked the pattern that I can handle.. :) I was so excited to make this quilt. I hope that she would love it. 

It is a nice patch and a star sashing...with a wide border ( an easy way to make your quilt larger... :) )


Now, after  12 years, she still put this quilt on her bed. 

It matters a lot when some one appreciate your works... and I can feel that my sister appreciate me with still using this on daily basis...
 ( of course unless she dry clean it ). :)   . 

It comes to my mind now, that I already make several bed size quilt for others... but I haven't done one for myself... Ooh Oow... I need to think about it now.. the pattern... the color.. the quilting design.... now my mind is busy again.....

Keep on quilting...
'Na                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment