Thursday, November 14, 2013

Quilting blogger

I can't believe that finally I'm out here in the world of Quilting... it has been a long time I want to connect with other quilters around the world..
I've been doing quilt for so long ... and did it alone..
so many reason why I didn't join the community.

Now after several Quilts I've made...  I 'm confident to say Hi to the world... :)

The approval from Quilt blogger gives me a path to walk right into the Quilting world.Thank U Michele  Foster from Quilting Blogger for  letting me in.

Now.. when u stop by and see my blog... please leave a message ok ? so I know you have been reading what I wrote... and I would love to know you all and where you're from :)

The Quilting bloggers from around the world can be found here on

 http://quiltinggallery.com/quilting-bloggers

Browsing.. and you'll be instantly inspired.

Happy blogging and browsing
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment