Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Guitar Quilt

I bought a lovely Guitar fabric for not more than a half yard.  I should buy more, especially if I really like it. But I make the best out of it. I cut the fabric following the guitar shape and make it as an applique for my wall hanging quilt.
I did applique it with machine.. and hand quilt it.
The guitar shape is colorful, so I just pick the bright colors to match them and piecing it with a blue fabrics to make them POP. 

Tha da.....
So this is it... My Guitar Quilt




 
After you did finished a Quilt project ( or even before it is finished, usually your mind already busy thinking about the next quilt project )... it happened to me... most of the time...

Like before this quilt is finished.. I want to make a Piano Quilt with a watercolor technique... I saw it in a Quilt book... oooooh I am drooling... This will require lots of floral fabrics stash... so.. I make an excuse that I still do the fabric hunting .... 

Watercolor Quilt sure looks difficult .... but a Quilter is never quit.... isn't that right ?

Keep Calm... and Quilting on..
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment