Saturday, November 23, 2013

Baby Toys

I found the different me...  I am content and live my life with more passion and  know the purpose of my life is to be a blessing for others cause I am blessed abundantly. Thanks be to God...oh Joy.

I'm so grateful for all that I have in my life... a lovely family.. a bunch of friends to share my time with... my mind, my talent, my health,.. oh the list will be long of course....

Once I label myself as a Quilter... I came out as a different person. Don't you  feel the same ? It was  like I will pay attention to a small details... like I am inspired with nature as I did my morning walk around neighborhood, like I am really attracted to colors more than before... like I'm saving money for the next fabric hunting... and always eager to do something new. I don't limit myself for only making a Quilt. I make dolls, bags, handmade accessories and toys... Yes baby toys !

Making things for your family is one thing a quilter does..
and I make this baby toys for learning colors for my baby.. ( ooh I never  imagine that I'll make this for my own baby.. )


Colorful and Fun..
Be a Quilter and beyond..... :)
'Na




No comments:

Post a Comment