Thursday, December 12, 2013

Swirly crochet pincushion

I was curious how to make a swirly crochet. I  google it.. and tried to make it... and finally I did it. Yeay me... !
I made 2 of them, but as it happens so many times.. after I know how to make it... then I just left them alone untouched for months..  
( I know this is a bad habit.. but sometimes I can't help myself... ) although I know that I should finished what I've started... but you know... my brains gives me other direction rather to just focus to one project.. oooh No ! )

First I don't know what should I do after making this swirly square crochet.. I thought it is great for pot holder... but hmmm... a quick small project    ( smaller than a pot holder ) is a pincushion...

So there it is.. I get back to this abandon swirly square and make a pincushion. I'm so relieved to be able to finished what I start it. There are still many project were half done... I'll get back to them... one by one... 

Only one pincushion done. But at least it is done. That's accomplishment for me. ( I tap myself on the back.. ) LOL

Feeling great,
Na
 

No comments:

Post a Comment