Sunday, November 17, 2013

New York Beauty ( another UFO )

New York Beauty... is just awesome

This is a meticilous project to make... it looks very gorgeous... I always want to make this kind of quilt for a long time...
but life is sure flowing... now I just can't wait any longer 'til my life slowing down... 

IF NOT NOW.. WHEN... ?

Yes... so I dare my self and committed to make it.. but  this project become an UFO  ( Un Finished Object ) for a long time...
But my heart still whisper to finished it...
Because if I really did it, then this Quilt become a great accomplishment for me... 
Hope to get there soon...  

Let's dream it... Wish it... and Do it... ( the last part is not that easy though ) LOL

I pick lots of bright colors.. against the dark solid fabric to make them speak more..
I don't really measure how many yard I have for one fabrics.. it doesn't need that much for 1 block.
so mixing and matching is what I do here...



Look at those sharp edges... wooo hoooo... Love it.
I need to make lots of those blocks... 
before piecing those blocks together and make a stunning Quilt... I can't wait...

If This Quilt is finished... then I'll be proud of myself..
( Certainly will pat myself on the back ) LOL. and I already have a spot to hang it on the wall... hopefully become a conversation piece to every one that come to my house... :)
 
New York Beauty ... itu Quilt yang gue banget.... ha ha ha.. rasanya kalau bisa menyelesaikannya... Waaah bisa2 ngga malu lagi untuk menjerit dan menceritakan pada dunia...  Yes... finally I did it. gituuuuu...
Tapi.... ( selalu ada tapi yah ) bikin Quilt itu ngga semudah kalau tinggal melihatnya aja.... prosesnya itu lo..
Proses yang panjang  suka bikin Quilt jadi proyek yang suka di tinggal2, belum lagi kalau mood hilang... belum lagi kalau anak nangis.... belum masak.. belum kerjaan rumah lain.. belum ini .. belum itu.... banyak alasan deh...

Tapi kan ngga boleh terus terusan cari alasan ya... kita harus juga dorong diri kita untuk cari waktu... kan katanya sedikit sedikit jadi bukit... 

Sebenarnya ngga sabar pengen kasih liat kalau Quilt ini udah jadi... tapi... kesabaran memang harus diuji... ha ha..

Ok dehhh sampai post berikutnya yaa.. semoga jadi nih Quilt. Kalau memang beneran jadi.. bakal jadi Quilt kebanggaan deh... 
Pastinya  bakal di posting disini ... :)

Keep Calm and sew on...
'Na


No comments:

Post a Comment