Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

2014. New Year... New plan.. New ideas.. New journey..                Happy New Year !!!!
 
My resolutions for my creative spirit this Year  :
- Get more delicious fabrics and yarns for new projects...
- Having clean studio to start working.
- Finished baby quilt for my toddler and T-shirt quilt for my teen   
  before start making Quilt for myself.
- Learn photoshop so I don't have to nag my husband to modify 
  my  pics.
- Preparing online shop.
- Finished all the neglected projects from last year.
- Practice taking pics with my Nikon than just my phone.
- Get inspired with traveling... ooh I have a list to where I want 
   to go.. seeing a new things... trying a new food... sound 
   interesting.
- Make this blog more interesting.                                                       
 
Wow.. I need to print this list and pin it on my board... so I'll know how well did I do. I  hope that I can make this happened. I'll have faith and walk with God for this journey...
I really want to live my life like I imagine it.. I want to make it happened. I want to use my talent that God gave me. I want to make sure that my life isn't wasted. I want to touch someone soul.. I want to inspire others to live life  to the fullest.

Let's nourish our soul  and get started to do the work...
'Na 

No comments:

Post a Comment