Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas 2013

I Love  December.  It  just equals with cold weather and Christmas.
Which is come along those lovely hot cocoa... Biscuits...Christmas' tree..Christmas' songs, Christmas' present.. friends.. family... ooh what a wonderful time of the year.

As Celine Dion sings...So  this is Christmas... what have we done ? Another year over and a new one just begun.....
At the end of the year I looked back to what life has given to me...
the list is too long.... I can't write this here... Uncounted blessings...
Thank you Lord....

Every year I make a Christmas ornaments.. so it will be a memorable pieces in next few years... when the children's grow up... they'll remember about all the ornaments we hung on the Christmas tree... Oooh Joy...

I made ornaments from felts, a snowflake paper quilling and a Quilted ball like this :


I'm satisfied... but unfortunatelly I didn't make them enough to share it with friends... I should start earlier making those ornaments next year...:)

This year my Christmas tree is Silver and Blue with all those handicraft ornaments that I made with love  which is warmed my heart...

Merry Christmas 2013 and Happy New Year 2014
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday...
Stay warm....and enjoy your time together with your loved one.


Best wishes, 'Na

 

No comments:

Post a Comment