Friday, January 03, 2014

Around the world Quilt

When I was living in the US , I came back home  to visit my mom and didn't know what to get her as a gift...would it be a book ? a scarf ? a dress ?  I wanted it to be last long and she would remember me when I was gone.  The AHA moment came !! 
It was simply an imagination that she would be comforted under a quilt.... as if I was near her. :)

Then I  bought this Quilt . A two sided quilt. What a nice idea to have 2 patterns in one quilt. If you get bored then you just flipped it.
( ooo  I need this too... )
This is the first pattern...

And this is the second pattern

And this is how it looks if I combine the pattern together... the quilt and the pillow cover. It is pretty, isn't it ?


My mom like this quilt. That matters the most... :)

'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment