Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Granny square crochet

What comes to your mind about Crochet ?
A picture of grandma crocheting on a rocking chair ? That might be my grandma generations. Now.. in our era.. young lady hooked on  crochet... a lot of ideas comes up to be enjoyed by young people from bags to sweater and even accessories...

I know I can feel this joy of crocheting now  ... before I become a grandma... :)
Sit and  listening  to a favorite music and crocheting is a peaceful activities for me... I felt like I didn't wasting time at all.
What so good about this, is that you can crochet whenever you want to... it is easy to bring a small project in your bag... 

Crochet now is not only about scarf and afgan...
it is too about small pretty stuff like brooches.. and with a little twist.. I can make a unique necklaces too..

My mother and I make lots of granny square...                                    ( crocheting is addictive... I tell you... )
then.. what can we make after we get so many granny square ?   Bags... pillow cover, scarf... blankie... pincushions... to name a few... 



 My mother crochet this... I put it on the mannequin.. and put  an       orange brooch... 
 My friend bought this scarf, but will use it as a table runner...
 Voila...  Nice and colorful... sure will makes you warm and stylish 
 at the same time.


I'll turn my granny square into pincushion and a bag... ( whooops.. it has been months I haven't touch that project )

I'm still working on the other project ( old and new ) one by one, sure I've to finished what I've started.

Merajut tidak lagi hanya dilakukan oleh nenek2 di kursi goyang...  :)
sekarang dunia merajut banyak diminati oleh kalangan muda dengan gaya yang sangat bervariasi.

Merajut itu bisa dilakukan dimana saja pada saat kita ada waktu luang... jadi kita akan merasa menggunakan waktu dengan baik pada saat menunggu anak di sekolah atau antrian dokter misalnya... he he

Alat yang digunakanpun sederhana... benang, hook, dan gunting.
Merajut itu mengasyikan.... percaya deh...

Pola Granny Square seperti diatas dibuat macam2... dari pincushion ( tempat jarum pentul ), bros, sarung bantal, tas, scarf.. dll

Itu adalah hasil karya rajutan ibuku... granny square yang aku buat belum disambung2... rencananya akan dibuat tas.... 
 
Yuuuuk mareee merajut... 
'Na

 

No comments:

Post a Comment