Sunday, January 05, 2014

Mother's Quilt # 1

Since my mom and I are in the same boat  in the Quilting world... then she is now,  addicted with fabrics more than when she sew her own dresses.  I bought her quilting tools and off she go creating quilts for herself and  gave it to granddaughters. We do the fabrics hunting together.. we shared our knowledge about sewing straight and curved. we talked about binding and quilting and everything including those fabrics, needles and threads...
Fun... Fun.. Fun...

Since me and my sister are all growing up and having our own
family, my Mom has lots of time to do what she loves. She has an open mind to learn new things...



Look at her hand quilting... she did it better than me...
it looks the same on the back... very neat... Lovely ! 
I'll put her other quilt in the next post. Wait and see...

Proud of you, Mom.
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment