Thursday, January 23, 2014

A new quilt project

The power of cyber world leads me to have more friends.. and seeing lots of works from  creative people out there..
and sure they see me too... some time they just peek without say the word.. . and I am so glad if they to stop and say hello to me...

I have Face Book  recently for my works...and it excites me everyday to be able to post my works and voila.... I got response. Wow.. that how it feels, that I actually need recognition... :)
One day.. a woman drop a message on my inbox.. telling me that she would love to have me making a quilt as a gift for a friend..

This is what I do..
send her a design sketch according to what she wants..
finding fabrics... . and do the work !!!!
then I do drawing, cutting, sewing, hand quilting and  you know the drill. :)

This quilt is about 50 X 60 cm.. it is small but beautiful I guess...

and Voila.... Applique... Patchwork and hand quilted.
this is the result...


What do you think ?
My portfolio is adding up... Thanks be to God.

So glad to finished this quilt.:)
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment