Monday, July 08, 2013

Softies are always lovely

Softies are made with love. that is true.... :)
Like usual, I can't help myself for making only one.. I make elephant, bunny, owl, bird, cat... and more to come...
I make the pattern my self... and just unleash the creative spirit to do their own work.... I just follow them.. to draw.. to cut... picking up the fabric...sew it dan finally stuffed it....

The bright bali batik fabric become my favorite..
I select only brights for this project.... Yummy like candy aren't they ?



wooo hooo... let's start making it... I cut the fabrics just a little bigger  from the pattern for a sewing line, audition it by mixing and matching ... look at it... and this is the owl before sewing.
So.. now it is about time to sew it.... wow.. I'm excited !


Sewing with a happy heart.... yeay !
And... after that all the work is done... this is what I call Lovely softies...


they are huggable... and trust me... hugs them gives you warmth and an unspoken feeling.... ha ha...  



Happy sewing..
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment