Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Matryoshka doll

 


I just can't remember when is the first time I'm in love with this doll... it was a long time ago.... LOL..

And I am so grateful to have one.
They're  handpainted.. a very pretty face on a wooden doll... oh this is a fine craft to me.

Matryoshka doll is a Russian doll which contains of several doll from small to big size doll.  
Read more about this doll :

http://russian-crafts.com/crafts-history/nesting-dolls-history.html


I have the original doll from Russia that  I bought from a Craft store near Dallas area... see I even forgot where exactly I bought it.

Usually I always think twice to buy even the smalest things, but not for this one .... :)  it's too cute.



 I just grab it then Pay and Go...

Of course this doll become one of my inspiration... I make pin cushions, and a softies just like Matryoshka doll...   and planning to make a quilt with this pattern which would be lovely I imagine.  Every time my eyes struck to this doll... either it is a pattern on cloth.. or even a pencil case... that will be most likely I'll try to own it... Looking at them just gives me joy.... :)



Try to put a flower brooch in the middle and ruffle in the front... looks cute.


This cute face is never forgotten.... oh I love this.

There they are... three of them.

Aku lupa kapan pertama kali suka  pada boneka kayu Rusia ini...

Matryoshka doll adalah boneka kayu dari Rusia. Boneka ini terdiri boneka paling kecil sampai yang besar.. 

Aku beli di toko craft di Dallas.. tapi sudah lupa dimana pastinya... karena sudah lama siiih... he he he. Waktu aku lihat boneka ini.. langsung saja ingin punya...

Aku bersyukur punya satu yang original... Boneka kayu ini dilukis tangan... wajahnya cantik... dan bagiku boneka ini adalah kerajinan yang memiliki nilai seni yang tinggi.

Tentu saja boneka Matryoshka ini menjadi inspirasi untuk beberapa kreasi kerjaan tanganku...
Pin cushions, dan boneka peluk sudah aku buat... dan sekarang berencana untuk membuat quilt aplikasi dengan pola Matryoshka ini... hmmm pasti lucu..

Setiap kali aku melihat boneka ini baik di pattern ataupun tempat pensil... aku selalu mau beli. Hanya melihatnya saja sudah membuat saya gembira... he he he..

'Na



No comments:

Post a Comment