Thursday, July 04, 2013

First post in 2013

Hello....
I can't wait any longer .. it has been a long time I didn't post anything in my blog...

Life is surely flowing ...Time is flying so fast.
I feel like I have been neglecting my own " creative spirit " for quite a while...
and now it wants to roar... and say hello to everybody...

I didn't do much to nurture my artful mind ! though sometimes ideas just swirled around in my brain, but it evaporated to quick , even before I had time to doodling it in my sketchbook !

Since I knew I was pregnant in 2010 ( at age 42), the news surprised everyone around me... not to mention myself ! :).  Then I left blog world to embrace this bundle of joy up till now.

 I just never felt enough to be so grateful to Almighty God. My prayer was answered. For many years I asked God for the baby.. but and the prayer get intense in the last few years...        

I said this prayer every day : God,.. I believe that you store a good things for me in this life... I am a day closer to your miracle God....

and He make everything beautiful in His time. Oh, how awesome...... ! God is good all the time...

My prayer was answered.
2010 is the year where miracle take place for me and my family.
I gave birth to a sweet little baby girl.. on October 20th, 2010. I had the first one 13 years ago... so you can  imagine how I was so full of joy !

When one entering motherhood... herlife will be turning upside down... so  much unpredictable things happened, must get used to a new routine.., but the little bundle of joy just gave us lots of happiness... Thanks be to God.

Frankly, at that time  I was not in the mood of doing anykind of crafty things during my pregnancy. I just spend a lot of time browsing at other people works..

One that I actually think about is making a baby quilt... hopefully this quilt is done before the baby arrived. But... I admited  finishing what I have started is never been easier... now she is almost 3, and her blankie is still not done.  Feeling embarrased  :( .

I will post this unfinished baby quilt later :)

Ok... this is the first post for this year..
Hopefully I can manage my time.. but you know how it feels you have to juggle between house work and kids.. Time is too short. But hello.... when other quilters and crafters can make it... so I'll try my best...

Keep doing what you love to do....
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment