Sunday, July 07, 2013

Pin cushion


I collected pincushions.... just because they are functional and cute. And it is a must have for quilters. :)
I have posted  lots  my pincushion collections... and now I will show you the newest one.

Since I love to have them around in my sewing room, I learn how to make one myself.
It is a quick and easy project to make... this is a cute things that a sewing lover always want them.. one can have many as they want.. 'coz pincushion is very useful for us, either you are an advanced quilter or just a know how to do a simple stitch..

If you know some one who love to sew but only have one standard pincushions...  then it is about time to give them a new and unique one. I know this gonna excites the giver as well as the receiver.... :) trust me.

I make this lovely pincushion with a cathedral window pattern....
with a japanese fabrics... this is turns out to be a very addicted activities... ; )
See.. I can't stop myself to make one only.. I kept going cutting small fabrics and make lots of them... oh what fun...   Sooo this is for my mom, one for my sister... my friend... oooowh... who else ?



Sewing small project always need a trick... but using lots of pin helps a lot.. :) 


Membuat tempat jarum pentul  adalah proyek jahit yang mudah dan cepat. Dan tempat menyimpan jarum pentul selalu dibutuhkan oleh penjahit..  dan rasanya kurang kalau kita hanya punya 1 yaa...

Kalau kita mengenal orang yang menyukai jahit menjahit namun hanya memiliki 1 tempat jarum pentul saja.. maka ini adalah saatnya untuk memberikan hadiah tempat jarum pentul...tentu saja yang unik.

Saya membuat tempat jarum pentul ini dengan pola cathedral window... dengan menggunakan kain  katun jepang.. rasanya membuat ini adalah kegiatan yang susah untuk dihentikan ;) Nah.. lihat saja saya ketagihan memotong kain2 katun ini dan membuat lebih dari 1 pin cushion... Hmmmm ini untuk ibuku... ini untuk adikku.. ini untuk temanku... ini untuk siapa lagi yaaa...


Happy sewing....
'Na


1 comment: