Thursday, July 04, 2013

My Baby Quilt

There is nothing precious than making something with your hand especially for your loved ones.

In 2011, that is  a right time for me to make a baby quilt... not for my friends or customer...but for my baby.... oh my... I'm about to make a baby quilt for my baby... what a joy...!!

Picking up fabrics... selecting a  pattern... and start making this quilt are all the process  that full of love from my heart...
I just imagining that this quilt become her favorite things among her other toys... then she'll be so attached to her blankie... dragging it every where until it worn out..

But... like my other project.. this baby quilt also become an UFO ( Un Finished Object ) for quite a while... if I may say so... actually for a long time.. LOL. 

I need to hand quilt this... it  really takes time.... 
Hopefully my baby that is  a toddler now... will hold this blankie soon... very soon... :)
 
Love it,   
'Na


No comments:

Post a Comment