Friday, July 05, 2013

Mom's quilt

My mom can sew anything.... from a napkin to a table cloth... to a bead spread... and little dresses .. she even almost always sew her own dress...

I remember when I was a kid.. I'll hide on my mom's sewing table... 
I'll then have a good time there playing with those fabrics patches on the floor, makes me forgot that I was play hide and seek with my sister... LOL

When time goes by... this  doesn't surprise me when I hooked into  the sewing world.

I think I can learn how to quilt because it just require a straight stitch.. which I'm sure I can do it. little did I know that making a quilts require lots of skill and some good attitude too.... :). I guess I made some progress... and improve my skill over the years...

I make quilts for mom, then she was curious how did I make it, so... the story began...
Now my mom loves quilting too... we shared knowledge.. we bought fabrics together... we sew together... oh my.. we share the same world. I 'm blessed.

This is the quilt that mom made ... not big but enough to know the pattern and practice quilting.... Log cabin and wedding ring quilt.
Lovely isn't it ?


Happy to see this quilt.... I believe that Mom will never stop quilting...

'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment