Sunday, June 01, 2014

Vacation - Greece # 3

One day trip to Hydra island.
Take one hour jet boat trip to this island. Little did I know that this island is just like a post card pictures... :)
Love being here... we scrolled down and saw the houses.. and souvenir shops and had a grand lunch with  this gorgeous view...


Flowers... Balcony... coffee shops with wooden blue chair.. are soo Greece.. :)


There are donkeys to help them carry anything around the island. so unique.


Their handmade stuff and souvenir shop are all cuties.
I couldn't resit myself not to buy something to remember that I was here :)






A day full of joy... !

I'm so glad to have this vacation. The best so far.. :) 
Thanking my mother-in-law and my family to make this vacation just like a dream come true... 

Went home with new spirit and lots of ideas for my future works..

Feeling blessed :)
'Na 


2 comments:

  1. Loved all Ur picts from Ur Vacation to Greece! Seems U've got a wee snail following U all around! Glad to see that U didn't eat it! It was so cute and friendly looking! I understand about the crocheting! I'd bought some yarn to crochet m'self a warm scarf in the winter of 2004. But when I got it 'home' discovered that with the stroke, I'd also lost the ability to crochet! Then, this St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2014, I finally finished it! Still wasn't as fluid as I used to be with crocheting! At least it IS finished even if it does have some gaping holes at the points where either I lost concentration or forgot how to turn a corner! Was made with dark emerald green and black thick chenille yarn. It is exquisitely soft and sensual so I carry it everywhere JIC it gets cool so I can show it off!

    Was so inspired by it that I bought some varigated purple-light lavender chenille yarn from which I'm making a cowel! See: http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/newchenille.html in Amethyst.

    Have also started an interest in making jewelry again. There are some lovely tutorials on youtube by Sara Spoltore! See her at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAIzjdyUOAs. She has a pretty thick Italian accent but I really love the style of jewelry she makes!!! So, I've started a campaign to learn from her!

    However, I jst learned t'day that I'll be moving on July 3 to another place which I think will be nicer and is 1/3 the price of this place!!! VERRRY excited about not having to live sooo frugally!!! Then maybe I could make n sell LOTS of beautiful "Stuff"!

    Is "KriYa ApiK" Ur Indonesian name? Or does it mean s'thing else?

    Love, Iadora U!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Iadora..I am glad that finally you can read my blog.. :) . Yes.. the snail was with me in this trip. it is small and easy to take it everywhere.. it is supposed to be a Pin cushions. ha ha... Ooowh if only we are close.. I would love to spend the time crocheting and making jewelry with you. I'll check the links you gave. Thanks.
      Kriya Apik is Indonesian name. Kriya means something that is made with a skill ( handcrafted ) and Apik means nice, pretty or beautiful , so Kriya Apik is a handicraft that is beautifully made :)

      Delete