Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Crocheting

Still the story when I was on my vacation. Once your hands are used to make something... then no matter where you are... you will feel that your hands are itchy to make something from anything... either folding papers... sewing your patchwork... doodling... crocheting....
So.. this is happened to me too.... while I was in my vacation... my brains still thinking about crafting.... LOL.

Good things that I found a yarn shop across Poros... went there by boat for 1 euro. then walking to where the shop was. I bought yarns.. which I don't know what I'm gonna make.
But my heart told me that I need that.... 

So this is what I got..





Happy to finally able to finished it and my Lil one can wear it right away. 






Glad to use my time crocheting.....
'Na                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment