Saturday, May 31, 2014

Vacation - Greece # 2

I spent a few days at Athena and then headed to Poros. The weather is nice.. a bit cool though. This place was really makes me feel like in a story book, so peaceful.. and lovely.
It is about 1 and half hours going there from Piraeus Port - Athens by jet boat.
And what surprise me was that when I got out from the boat I can see right away a row of coffee shop and houses up to the hill


And the view from Hotel is better than my imagination... and this is real... :). Wow I can't believe that I will be here for a few days. 

The view from the  Hotel balcony is breathtaking...  this would be my favorite spot while I stayed there... so pardon my feet.. I really enjoyed the view..


The sky is blue... the sea is blue... even the bicycle is blue.. Simply beautiful. What's more should I ask ? 


Every corner seems just perfect for painting objects..



Not to mention their unique houses' style with colorful doors.. which I loooove it.






And at night...they offer a romantic atmosphere too...
Lovely. 
 And the flowers... ? oooh they are feast to my eyes....


Here.. I can feel far from the hectic world.
Here.. I can breathe a fresh air
Here.. I enjoyed what vacation is all about... relaxing my body and mind... Thank you Lord.

To be continued to   Vacation - Greece # 3 - Spend a day at Hydra island.

Felt recharged. 
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment