Monday, June 09, 2014

Quilting with Pastel fabrics

It has been a long time I don't have any pastel color in my fabric stash. Most of them are whimsical, very bright color, which I just love having them stacking nicely on my shelf.
so..  when somebody asked me to make a prayer mat Quilt with Pastel color. I don't think I have the fabrics on the shelf !

Oowh... I should run to the  store then... but like usual.. Life's surprises always pop up when you least expected it.
I got charms pack with pastel color as a gift when I ordered other bright charms pack !
WOW.
Thanks be to God.... :)
 
Aren't they pretty ? 
Yum... just like Buble Gum.... :) 
                         


I might combine those pastel fabric with a little dash of this bright fabrics..

They are Bali Batiks.. comes with lots of gradations color... with tons of beautiful pattern... and the result is always  wonderful !  Some day I will make Bargello Quilts from this kind of fabrics. Wheeew... must be lovely !


Now... I've got to make a design.
Tha tha...

So.. now I got to start doodling :)
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment