Monday, June 23, 2014

Pillow Cover

Some one asked to make her a pillow cover. I made something different now.. although it is a simple  pillow cover  but using 1 solid color and not a cotton fabrics is different feel for me. Usually I use cotton... and use more than one fabric because I love patchwork and quilting.

So this one is not a Quilted one.. nor a patchwork one... 
I browsed at Pinterest to get the idea... and got this kind of design which is really nice. This is it.

3 of them....
I bought another color fabrics and would like to make something like this for myself, only I'll combine the bow with other contrast fabric.

Glad to finished this pillow cover.. :)
Let's move on to another sewing projects...

Membuat sarung bantal bukan dari bahan katun dan dengan hanya 1 warna kain saja adalah sesuatu yang lain untukku... karena biasanya pakai jenis kain katun dan menggunakan  beberapa macam kain, karena aku suka patchwork dan quilts. 

Membuat  3 sarung bantal ini bisa untuk menambah jam terbang pengalaman menjahit bahan selain katun deh....

Aku juga beli kain sejenis dengan warna yang berbeda... mau buat yang seperti ini tapi tentunya pitanya lain warna....

 Happy sewing... :)
'Na





No comments:

Post a Comment