Saturday, February 01, 2014

Gardening

Those who loves gardening harvest happiness..
That is true.
I do love gardening... and felt so happy when I saw  my plants shows some  buds .

I love this plants. Bauhenia is the name if I'm not mistaken. 
This is not an easy to find plants, cost higher than any flowery plants.. but if you see the flower blooming... it is worth it...

I've been waiting for this plants to grow and show some buds.. but not till months.. I didn't see anything. I always keep my eyes on it... till one day.. I'm so excited to see the buds... 
Jump for joy for sure... :) took my camera and take a picture of it...
and a week later.. the flower start showing off... ooooh I am so happy...

This flower will adorn my fence... and to the carport pergola..  love it...

Flowers equals happiness.. that is for sure.
' Na

No comments:

Post a Comment