Sunday, February 02, 2014

All about Stars


Star pattern is very common for quilters... it creates beauty.. with those sharp edges... they seem difficult to make.       
You just need a willingness to do it... piecing those small pieces together... patiently... and  you'll be satisfied with the result.

I picked this pattern because I wanted to learn about a precision. Not easy... but I had to try...
I learned from making mistakes...
Do and re-do... that's how I learn.

But when this quilt is finished.... I could take a long deep breath... Thanking God that I learn about new skill. Yeaaay !!!!

I gave this Quilt top to my Mother... she sew the backing and the front.... without quilting it. :) so I guessed I will call this Star quilt top... LOL.
She used this as a table cloth... Nice.


This is the picture of the star blocks.. I think every star has a name..





What happened when you are finished making a quilt ?
Just like giving birth to a lovely baby.... your heart just full of love... love... love... :)

A Quilt is a true labor of love...

Happy with all those stars...
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment