Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quilted pillow cover

I was all alone when I started making craft, quilts and dolls.. 
Back then.. I read books... browsing cyber world... no one to share the quilt making..
But now... when everything is just as far as a click away... brings me closer to other people. They create group and discuss things, we support each other and exchange the knowledge.The world seems small now. makes me easier to connect to others without leaving home.

Since I don't want to neglect my creative spirit anymore... I'm using computer literally every morning ( before everyone woke up ) LOL which gives me a kick to start a day to know what's going on in the art and sewing world.

I joined the group of Quilting friends. It is nice having more friends who share the same passions with me.
The member keeps adding up. I am so glad that I can  find place to bloom along with them.


We have a homework to do.. and every body who finished it can upload their half done project's photo and ask what to do with them... or the finished work.


The project was all for beginner... well, I am not an expert (yet) not until I can make Bargello, New York Beauty, or Kaleidoscope, Modern or Art Quilt  I can't say myself is good on Quilt. he he he.  For me, sharing is caring, so I don't mind doing rail fence again... if I can inspire others to make it... and that's just makes me happy. 

For this project now I  learn to do machine quilting again... see.. there are always something good going on... :). I need to improve my skill. Thanks be to God :)

As a beginner group the homework is making a pillow cover with a rail fence pattern... so this is what I submitted to the group.


I haven't binding this Quilt... too excited to show it to you all... LOL
I have to finish this... or else my Phd ( Project half done ) will be adding up... oooh Nooo !

 
Promise to finish this soon... very soon.. :)
'Na








No comments:

Post a Comment