Tuesday, February 04, 2014

My drawing for Batik

I have been thinking about this project for a long time....

The idea actually isn't difficult. I want to paint a cloth.. combine it with fabrics.. quilt it.. and make a pillow cover.
easy right ? but the process I want is including Batik, Paint, and Quilt. 

First I need to do the drawing...  and color it   to combine every color that please my heart...
then I send my sample to the some one who do the batik and the painting.

Well I want it to be unique..  I know there is nothing new under the sun... I know that there people out there having the same ideas with me... but at least I will express what I see in my mind.

Get busy with those drawings.... I claimed a dining table for my drawing table ... :) I need a big space. My sewing table is full with sewing knick- knacks right now... :)



 
I love the watercolor effect... But I'm not mastering watercolor ( yet ) ha ha like I'm so confidence to learn it well, so what I did is using my skill right now.... coloring like a little kids.. and having fun... without have to worry about anything. I think I'll have a different result if I really did batik and paint the cloth.

I kinda like the result... hopefully they can copy and repaint this on the cotton cloth just the way I like it.

Sudah lama aku ingin mewujudkan gambar2ku ini di atas selembar kain yang dibatik dan diwarnai... tp belum menemukan pembatik yang bisa mengerjakannya... sepertinya harus membatik sendiri niiiih... he he..

Aku suka efek warna cat air.... tapi ngga tahu juga apa bisa untuk diwujudkan di atas kain. Sekarang tahapnya baru sampai sketsa dan warna2 diatas kertas saja.
 
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment