Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Batik Necklaces #2

I just can't handle my mind and my hands. when they want to do something with any ideas that was come up.... my hands start creating things...LOL

But the same thing about what I do is everything handmade... and they are my labor of love... they came from my heart... that is for sure. Art from the heart to be precise.

I start making jewelry.. when I joined  bazaar a few years ago.  That things sell well.. and the story continues.. I make accessories           ( necklace, earrings, bracelets and brooches ) from all kinds of material... fabrics, ropes, yarn..zipper, ribbons, beads, sequins... 

Mixing and matching become an addictions... what I love the most is especially when some one like it and buy it. :), so I can create more..     

I'm thinking to make a new blog just for my handmade accessories... but now I still juggle with my time... I don't think I can handle 2 blogs to maintain...

These is  a few my batik necklace collections :

The purple necklace is sold ! Yeay...
and the other four are still available..
And..just like any other project I made,  I would love to know your comments about this... :)

Selain Quilts and boneka.. aku juga suka buat aksesoris... suka memadu padankan semua pernak pernikku... dari beads... batuk.. payet..kain.. benang...

Rasanya senang kalau lihat orang pakai sesuatu yang unik... Ini beberapa koleksi kalung batikku... biasanya aku pakai macam2 bahan untuk membuat aksesoris ( kalung, anting, gelang dan bros ) 

Kalau ada yang suka.... kirim message aja ya.... 





Happy to have time to create.
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment