Thursday, August 14, 2014

Zipper Brooch

A short discussion with a friend leads me to a Zipper conversation. A whole bunch of Zipper !!!  He has lots of them and have no idea what to do with them because his friend just gave up the bag production. When I saw them my heart was jumping for joy... knowing that I can use this to make my future projects of pouch, wallets, bags and accessories...

I'm into pouches, wallets and bags these days... so it just make sense if I want to have the zipper.
and last year I also make a brooch zipper... but you know.. before I can explore more about it... I'm distracted with other things that come along the way... 
 
Then Bham... suddenly these Zipper now are in my sewing room. Still can't believe my eyes. I have lots of them.. in a few colors too.

These are more than I expected and may be more than I need.
:). Ready to see them ? LOL... Close your eyes... Tha da....


This is the brooches I made from Zipper..
Will make some more ...

 

Resleting ini bisa digunakan untuk membuat bros... ayo berkreasi...  sekarang aku punya banyak zipper dengan berbagai macam warna... 

Bross resleting bisa dibuat bentuk apa saja sejauh imaginasi ini bisa melayang.... :) tambah manik2... biar unik dan menarik....
 

Selamat berkarya ... and Happy Crafting...
 :) 'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment