Sunday, August 03, 2014

New Pin cushions..

Making little cutie things that are useful is my favorite. One of them is a pincushions..
A few weeks ago someone buy 10 pincushions. Wow..
I guess she would like to make them as a gift. :)

I'm trying to make something I never done before.
since I like mannequin... then I tried to make one...
and with Mary Engelbreit's fabric.. it comes out beautifully. I just love it. 

It is not quite slim... LOL.. need to trim those 'fat' filling then....
:)

Membuat sesuatu yang lucu dan fungsional sangat menyenangkan.
Beberapa minggu lalu ada yang beli 10 pincushions.. wow pasti untuk dibagi2kan sebagai hadiah... :)

Aku Suka dengan mannequin, juga suka dengan pincushions... jadilah  Mannequin Pincushions.  Ini menggunakan kain dari Mary Engelbreit, artist favoritku...
Lucu yaaa... sekarang jadi penghias di ruang jahitku...

'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment