Saturday, August 02, 2014

Folded Fabric wallet - Dompet kain

I made this wallet to join the crowd in my sewing group, and really love it. since it doesn't take a long time to finished it. It makes a great gift too... and the important thing is it is functional !

I take all my fabrics out and sort which one will be end up as a wallet. Excited. I cut them all together so I'll save time. Next thing to do is sew... sew... sew....

This is my first one.
I need some improvement, but I like it.
My master piece....

Wait for another post of my fabric wallet ok..

Aku membuat dompet kain ini untuk pertama kalinya...
menyenangkan tentunya.... Ini bisa dijadikan hadiah yang lucu untuk teman dan saudara...

Koleksi kainku mulai di pilih2 mana yang cocok untuk dijadikan dompet... he he... kegiatan yang mulai menyita waktu niiih..
apalagi kalau lihat hasilnya...

 Happy sewing....
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment