Saturday, August 02, 2014

Folded quilt wallet - Dompet kain #2

This is the second time I made fabrics wallet. Trial and error seems just ocured.  Well, I learn from my mistakes.. sometime I made mistakes because I just don't follow instruction.. I just thought I can make this kind of things... but the real thing is not that easy.

Like this wallet.. I just cut a piece of fabrics without really care about precision.. well you get the idea... I did undo it many time before I really satisfy..





The bias is a bit bigger. I need to improve it for the next wallet. I think it will look better with small bias.


Not bad for the first project.
as usual... every cute sewing projects can make me having a sleepless night. Too excited... and definitely this is a new addictions...
:) 

Ini adalah dompet yang kedua yang aku buat...  beberapa kali di dedel karena potongan kainnya miring... atau jahitan kurang rapi. Bisbannya yang warna hijau juga terlihat besar ya ? kalau dikecilin pasti lebih baik... ok d... untuk dompet selanjutnya..

Senangnya menjahit dan melihat karya sendiri :)

'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment