Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Quilt Sampler # 1


I did this sampler blocks quilts years ago... a ah... I won't tell you what year is that... LOL. I think I did post this blocks already.. Oh well I don't actually remember myself.. 
Every time I saw this blocks I promise myself to finished it, but never did it till a few days ago.

When my friend wants to learn how to Quilt..then I just realize that is better to show her a sampler Quilts.
Well, although I have other Quilts for her to see, I need to show her a Sampler Quilt which is what a beginners need to learn.
So... there it is...
I pushed myself to complete it.

With other intermezzo of making wallet and pouches... I put my hands to work on this Sampler Quilt




I need to put them together by adding sashing and border.. and still have to quilt it.... I love hand quilt... but doing it myself which now have to use my glasses... ooooo... I doubt myself. Can't I do it ? 
Let's see...

Really wants to see this Quilt is done.





Ini adalah Quilt sampler yang dibuat beberapa tahun yang lalu... Blocksnya selesai lalu ditinggal... :) sampai akhirnya ada teman yang ingin diajarkan Quilt.. baru deh Blocks ini disambung... setelah disambung masih harus di Quilt.... o owh... Sebenarnya aku suka Hand Quilt... tapi masih sanggupkah dikerjakan sendiri ?
rasanya melihat Quilt sebesar ini.. dan mata yang harus selalu tidak lepas dari kacamata.. aku perlu bantuan niiiih... :)

Ingin sekali melihat Quilt ini selesai dan dipajang di Sewing Room..

Happy Quilting,...
'Na










No comments:

Post a Comment