Monday, July 28, 2014

selvages quilt

Just finished ironing this selvages fabrics... ready to sew..

This are those selvages... a long stripes of information about colors and manufactured by at the end of the fabrics..


Iron it and lay them straight before sewing...


This time is a no worry sewing... I just sew them straight..
and this is the result when I put them together... 

I'm thinking a tote bag... ooo how about the sewing machine cover..?
ooo but  a wonky house with selvages roof is too cute...
well... let me think before I decide anything... ok ?

Usually I just sew them together without thinking about color combinations, because selvages seems just go together.
but this time, I sort them by colors... and they turns out to be really nice.. Look...
The Blue selvages seems like a broken china.


Since nowadays I am into pouch.. wallet and tote bag... so, I decide to make a pouch out of this blue selvages fabrics..

Love it.
I should practice more on sewing the zipper... 
This pouch is far from perfect..
but a good start... right ?
 

I'm always excited to start a new project... and try my best to finished them.. although sometime I gave a thousand reason why I put them in a Half done projects Bin... LOL


:) 'Na






No comments:

Post a Comment