Friday, July 18, 2014

Quilted cosmetic case

Tempted to make something different than a quilt for intermezzo.. I  made this cosmetic pouch... ooooh this is another milestone for me... never thought I will make something like this before.. and it is useful too.. My old cosmetic pouch is worn out, it's too old  to serve me, since I use it everyday for years... LOL.

I don't have the right color zipper for this... but I make it any way as my master piece... you know that when people like us wants to do a project.. we will use whatever we have on our sewing room. :) 
I use Batik Bali with patchwork and machine quilting..

First, I have trouble find out how to make it square on the corner... but again...  patience and hard will is needed. :)
Now I can show it off to you...   
and I can use it right away... YEAY.... !


A perfect gift for friends... :)

I showed this to my sister.. and she likes it.. she wants me to make a Bank book.. it is as big as tab cover... 
ooooh can I make it...? well let's see.. since I promise her it will be a birthday present for her.. and I have to find out how to do it... 
Keep your creative spirit soar.... Let's learn some more.. 

A happy thought will brighten your day... 
'Na  

No comments:

Post a Comment