Sunday, July 06, 2014

INACRAFT

Every year there are several craft shows in Indonesia held in a big building at JHCC- Jakarta. One of them that  people are just looking forward to attend is INACRAFT. All vendors are from all parts of Indonesia, showed their ability to produce art and crafts. Their creations are  expressed as representation for their culture.

They are all beautiful in my eyes... they are all creative.
From Ceramics, Woods, Woven fabrics, Batik, Glass, Bamboo, ooh so many more.

One of my dreams is being there not just as a visitor... I want to be there having my own booth... showing all my creations... and greet all the customers... WOW. I know it is a long way to be one of them.
They are all qualified and have the ability to produce in a big mass.          
But I said.. a dream right ? :).

One said if you can dream it you can do it.  Oooh.. you know what?  this time, my crochet works actually are there... joined with all the crocheters. A little dream come true... I guess...and  Kriya Apik sold a few items like scraf, necklace and pincushions. Wow... !

This year.. I went alone to browse this craft show. Usually, my sister accompany me. I spend about 3 hours by myself looking around.. If I am not that tired I might spend more hours... he  he...
But it was a time well spent. Love it.

I should take more pictures... but I'm busy browsing... LOL
 
Fabric lovers would drool seeing all gorgeous fabrics on display..  
This fabric called traditional fabrics. They're hand weaved.
 


At this event it seems you can just get anything beautiful... 
Look at these Wayang Puppets... They add more embellishment so it looks different than the traditional one. And they use color that are really vibrant.


Enjoying other people's work give lots of  inspirations to me.
 
Feeling awesome,
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment