Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bargello Quilt

I need  to make  several quilts projects as my ultimate achievement. I gained more knowledge and skill and sure will be confidence to bloom some more.

Those projects are :
- New York Beauty Quilt - a quarter done project :)
- Bargello Quilt - on the process
- Kaleidoscope Quilt - still on the list
- Art Quilt - a half done project

And I am working myself to get there...
Those projects need special skills... add with tons of patience...

Today.. I proved to myself that I'm not just talk and set a goal on writting.
Today.. I'm so proud with my achievement..

I did make Bargello Quilt. - A mini version of a kind. LOL
I make a place mat size..before I challenge myself to make a bigger one. I really want a wall hanging Bargello for my living room.

Yes...at least I'm improving my skill... one stitch at a time...
I tap myself on the back. :) 

This is it...


I know that I'm a morning person.. but when the urge to quilt comes... I can be a night owl too... LOL... ready wants to know how this bargello turns out after quilting it by machine... This picture taken at night at my sewing room... the real color isn't showing off ..


I kinda like it.... with those wavy quilt. it is not perfect because my bargello strips isn't symmetrical. ho ho ho... my bet !


and tha da..... Love it...
I'll have a special dinner using my master piece place mat...


Big smile on my face  :)
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment