Friday, July 11, 2014

Prayer Mat Quilt

This Quilt is requested by my friend. She would like to have a prayer mat with pastel color.. I posted pastel color choices on previous post. I have this color in charm packs.. - it is a cut 5 x 5 inches.

I pick the half triangle design which gives me more than 1 options..
I square up the fabrics.. since the 5 inches charm packs fabrics wasn't cut accurately. whew.. this gives me an extra work to do. 


I did some arrangement on the floor to see which one I like the best...

This is option no. 1

but looks just ordinary.... so I make another arangement...
Option No. 2

Sew the purple border...


Quilt it by machine..
oooh I feel like I can't do hand quilting anymore...


So happy when it comes to do the binding.

 Voila... This is it...Tell me what do you think ?

Happiness is when the quilt is finished....

Feeling Great.
'Na


No comments:

Post a Comment