Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beads shopping

Having a chance to go to beads store is rare for me. So.. when my husband asked me if I'd like to accompany him to the computer store near by the beads store its excites me to the bones... ha ha ha.. that bad, eh ? 

A lot of new stuff are there.. and it's a bit pricey.. so I bought what I need than what I want...
Sometimes I allow myself to freely buy anything I want.. ( with a budget of course )
LOL..

I'm looking for soutache cords.. but can't find it. I'm into it these days..
So these are the beads I bought yesterday..

 Don't know yet what to do with those yummy candy... but I'll wait till my hands are tickled to create whenever had time between Quilting and Crocheting... not to mention Cleaning up the house and Cooking activities.. :)

Love those beads...
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment