Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My mother learn to quilt

My mother love to sew as long as I remember. She sew dresses for me and my sister..

I think sewing is her life passion before now she is into gardening.
So, when she found out I make a quilt, she was so eager to learn.. and she was a fast learner !

We spent time to browsed a design in a quilt magazine, picked up a fabrics...cutting them up, arrange and rearrange the fabrics... this is a good quality time I've spent with her. She already finished her bedsize quilt now. ( I'll post her work later, as soon as I got a picture from her

Pillow cover is a good small project for a beginner... it can be finish in a short period of time. try with an easy pattern dan play with colors...


Ibu memang suka menjahit sejak saya masih kecil. Dia yang menjahitkan baju2 saya.Menjahit memang kesukaannya sebelum sekarang Ibu banyak berkebun untuk mengisi waktunya.

Sejak Ibu tahu bahwa saya membuat Quilt, Ibu juga ingin belajar untuk membuatnya..


Sarung Bantal adalah proyek yang sangat bagus untuk pemula, karena tidak memakan waktu yang lama untuk menyelesaikannya. Cobalah dengan pola yang mudah dan bermainlah dengan warna..

Inilah sarung bantal hasil karya Ibuku....




Luv,
'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment