Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ethnic Doll

Since I love doll.. then I have a reason to buy a doll whenever I have a chance. I only bought one that really touched my heart.

So, I got this doll in Thailand.
Beautifully crafted.. with bright color fabrics.. I almost can not pick one, because they are all adorable. Alas, I didn't get the picture of them while I was there...

This is the one that I like.. A mother holding her baby on her back...


This doll now is on my console table in the foyer....
I love seeing her everyday....


A closer look.... Beautiful Mom with lovely baby...

This doll is small. I can put her on the palm of my hand.. it purpose is for a keychain..
oh how cute !

Karena saya menyukai boneka, saya mencari boneka etnik dari tempat yang saya kunjungi.
Saya hanya membeli boneka yang benar2 berkenan di hati. Boneka Ibu yang menggendong anaknya sungguh menarik perhatian saya... bagus ya?

'Na

No comments:

Post a Comment