Monday, February 08, 2010

My First Quilt


This is my first Quilt. A square pillow cover.

Once I decide to try to make a Quilt, then off I went to the fabric store.. bought just a few fat quarters.. green and yellow color is my choice.

I was so excited back then.. on 1999. I did make this quilt with so much joy, because I want to see how it turned out. For a beginner like me.. being able to finish this project is such an accomplishment.

This pillow cover is pieced and quilted entirely by hand, no machine involved in the making of this quilt.

Pertama kali ingin sekali membuat Quilt, saya pergi ke toko bahan dan membeli bahan2 katun warna hijau dan kuning..
Saya sangat senang sekali waktu itu, tahun 1999. Saya mengerjakannya semua dengan tangan.. inilah karya Quilt saya yang pertama..

Luv,
Na

No comments:

Post a Comment